Administrative Assistant Behavioral & Developmental Services Part Time
The SPIN Administrative Assistant embraces and demonstrates the mission of SPIN by effectively supporting and assisting in the operations of SPIN departments.
Administrative Assistant Behavioral and Developmental Services Part Time
The SPIN Administrative Coordinator embraces and demonstrates the mission of SPIN by effectively supporting and assisting in the operations of SPIN departments.
- · Demonstrates and understands the importance of departmental policies and procedures and how they are used to protect and support the needs of the individuals we support, their families and coworkers.
- · Identifies the needs of the individuals, visitors, guests, and employees for departmental supports and/or redirects person(s) to appropriate SPIN departments or community resources.
- · Uses person-first language in all communication..
- · Performs receptionist duties including but not limited to greeting visitors and patients, maintaining sign in sheets, answering phones, scheduling appointments, creating medical records, etc.
- · Performs and coordinates duties assigned for the operation of the program and/or department as assigned by supervisor.
- · Maintains accurate data in electronic and paper medium to ensure that all services delivered are accurately documented and able to be billed.
- · Assists in all aspects of events and projects for both the department and the agency as assigned.
- · Completes data entry that allows program personnel to track service delivery.
- · Has a working knowledge of program and department computer systems.
- · Maintains central and inactive program and department files and records. Assists, distributes and maintains program and department documentation.
- · Maintains a working knowledge of both day and evening activities and relays accurate customer service information as required. Responsible for all aspects of consumer tracking, i.e.: registration and/or enrollment into department’s programs, tracking usage of department’s services rendered.
- · Maintains standards of confidentiality and ethical practice when dealing with non-departmental and non-agency entities.
- · High School Diploma required additional vocational certifications or degree a plus,
- · Prior administrative experience in a medical/out-patient office required
- · Excellent organizational, oral & written communication skills.
- · Excellent customer service skills.
- · Proficient in MS Office software.
- · Ability to work with a variety of people in various settings
- Schedule 20 hours/week