Early Childhood Paraprofessional Substitutes
Have a passion to help children grow and develop, yet also ready to get out the construction paper, glue and crayons for arts and crafts? Then SPIN is searching for you!
SPIN, a non-profit human services agency and Keystone Star 4 center, is searching for Early Childhood Paraprofessional Substitutes. This position is a superb opportunity for people needing a flexible work schedule, wanting to gain hands-on experience and/or wanting to earn supplemental income.
- Assisting teachers in an inclusive preschool setting with children who are typically developing and with special needs
- Assisting in providing direct care & education to infants and children ages three months to five years old
- Carrying out educational, creative & recreational activities in classroom or play park
SPIN’s ECPP Substitutes:
- Work in an inclusive classroom setting at SPIN’s locations in the Northeast and Frankford sections of Philadelphia
- Work on an as-needed basis
- Are paid a hourly rate of $9.50 per hour with a high school diploma or $11.50 an hour with a degree
Minimum Requirements include:
- H.S. Diploma/GED
- Flexibility to work between the hours of 7AM to 6PM, Monday thru Friday
- Flexibility to work at both centers located in the far Northeast and Frankford sections of Philadelphia
The ideal candidate possess:
- Two years experience working with young children
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as be an effective multi-disciplinary team member
Why Join SPIN?
You will be joining an award-winning agency! SPIN has achieved many accolades such as:
- Philadelphia Inquirer’s Top Work Places 2010 & 2011
- Training Top125 Magazine Award for outstanding training and development for the past ten years
SPIN maintains a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Ready to break out the crayons? Then click on the following link and you will be able to apply directly online: