EXTERNAL CONTRACTORS - Early Intervention
Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, **Flexible Work Arrangements**, Directly support children and their families in a variety of settings according to the assigned program including travel as warranted. Help gather and complete assessments covering all developmental areas to be used in the development of the educational plan. See full description for details!
Early Intervention --
Contractors Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist
**Flexible Work Arrangements**
In the role of a SPIN, Inc. Early Intervention Therapist you will be responsible for the following accountabilities:
- Directly supports children and their families in a variety of settings according to the assigned program including travel as warranted.
- Gathers and completes assessments covering all developmental areas to be used in the development of the educational plan.
- Coordinates the assessment process to determine the chosen outcomes, needs, preferences and capabilities of children by gathering information and informing their families about what to expect throughout the assessment process.
- Assists in identifying, securing and using needed equipment and therapies.
- Implements each child's individualized plan to achieve specific outcomes, derived from child's assessment information, needs, interests and team input.
- Educates team members, co-workers and community members aboutthe individualized plan by providing information and positive support while maintaining standards of confidentiality and ethical practice.
- Works collaboratively with the team to develop and implement plans.
- Utilizes a variety of equipment, activities and opportunities appropriate to the developmental levels and learning styles of eachchild to advance physical, social, emotional, and intellectual growth.
- Actively participates in the review of the achievement of child's outcomes by maintaining accurate records, collecting, compiling and evaluating data, and submitting records toappropriate sources in a timely fashion.
- Discusses findings and recommendations with the team in a clearand understandable manner, following up on results with meetings,phone calls and progress reports as needed and reevaluating the findings as necessary.
- Completes required training education/certification inaccordance with SPIN, external partners and funding sources, continues professional development and seeks knowledge of relevant resources and information.
- Current and valid PA license in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Speech Language
- Experience working with young children with Special needs and their families.
- Valid driver's license, vehicle and willingness to travel in Philadelphia, Bucks Co. and the surrounding area.
- Proficient written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as be an effective team member
- Ability to self-direct in terms of scheduling in order to meet the needs of the children on caseload.
Access to onsite computer Access to trainings and conferences Administrative support for billing of services provided. If you are interested please click on the link below to email your resume and letter of interest to Denise Fong by clicking on the link below: